There are variety of ways to participate in the Detroit Jobs Alliance:
- Share your news and events. Help us to champion the work you are doing to help connect Detroiters to good jobs. Contact Jordan Falby at firstname.lastname@example.org with news and events that can be shared on our website and in our newsletter.
- Join the GRID. The GRID is an interactive online directory of workforce and related service providers in the Detroit area. Click here to manage your organization’s profile.
- Participate in a DJA Working Group. Contact Jordan Falby at email@example.com to inquire about available volunteer positions. There are currently four goal areas: capacity building, advocacy, public policy, & community engagement.
- Participate in DJA’s Public Policy Committee. This committee is working to develop a policy platform to show a united voice around what policies can best support economic opportunities for all Detroiters. Contact Jordan Falby at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Serve as a member of the DJA Steering Committee. The Steering Committee guides the direction of the DJA. Contact Jordan Falby at email@example.com to inquire.
- Stay connected. Fill out the form below to receive our news and invitations to participate in local events.